THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED.
We are excited to announce that Boxed Cat Gamers is giving away one brand new copy (still in shrink!) of the Wingspan board game.
When we pre-ordered Wingspan, we jumped on the chance to grab an extra copy. Today, we’re happy to say that we’ve decided to give it away to one lucky winner. We have enjoyed this game so much (just check out Katrina’s written review and Logan’s video review), and we want to spread the Wingspan love around.
There are 4 ways to enter the giveaway (U.S. residents only), and don’t worry, they’re all super easy. Each method gets you an additional entry.
Please feel free to enter one way or all 4 ways, or anything in between, but we do ask that you enter via each method only once, for a possible total of four entries.
How to enter:
- Simply leave a comment on this post. (Please use your actual email, so that we can easily contact you if you win.)
- Follow us on Instagram and like & comment on our Wingspan Giveaway post there.
- Follow us on Instagram and repost our Wingspan Giveaway post, including the hashtag #bcggiveaway
- Follow us on Twitter and retweet our Wingspan Giveaway tweet.
The giveaway will close on March 29, 2019 at 11:59pm EST. The entries will be combined and a winner will be chosen at random and contacted on March 30, 2019.
We do need to limit this giveaway to U.S. residents only, due to shipping costs.
Full terms of the giveaway:
- Winner will receive a brand new still-in-shrink copy of Wingspan, shipped via Priority Mail to a U.S. address.
- Sorry, but this contest is open to U.S. Residents only, due to shipping costs.
- Contest will close on March 29, 2019 at 11:59pm EST.
- Winner will be chosen randomly and contacted on March 30.
- This giveaway is not sponsored or endorsed by Stonemaier Games, Instagram, or Twitter.
Note: In this first print run of Wingspan, there are a few minor typos on some of the cards. Stonemaier Games is generously offering replacement cards to early purchasers, and we at Boxed Cat Gamers will send along those replacements to the winner as soon as we receive them.
We have several more giveaways planned for the future, so while you are certainly not required to continue following us through our various social channels (no hard feelings for unfollows after giveaways!), we encourage you to stay connected in some way (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, RSS, or newsletter) so that you don’t miss out on future giveaways!